- Degree in Business, Economics, Sales, Marketing or equivalent.
- To source, negotiate and purchase electronics components, mechanical and electrical items at competitive prices.
- Liaise with customers for delivery requirements and work closely with sales and production.
- To ensure correct materials are ordered and delivered in accordance to the agreed price and specification.
- Posses a good planning, implementing and co-ordinating skills.
- Computer literate and familiarity with SAP system is an added advantage.
- Certificate /Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with at least 1 - 2 years’ experience silk screening printing Department.
- Able to perform model change with printing set up and jig adjustment.
- Responsible for testing, troubleshoot and repair print patterns, mixing and loading ink, cleaning machines, printing equipment, drying and folding printed items.
- Able to work independently and in a fast-paced environment; self-motivation, problem solving skills, creativity, organizational skills and knowledge of the printing equipment; a good team player.
- Involve in continuous improvement activities.